01 October 2006

mosaic floor, where i stand

I'm in my new room now. a new home. still early for a home sweet home call. it's a small room. a few inches shrink is enough to get me insane. i wouldn't want to be through one of those Prison Break scene, although it's emptiness is worst than a cell.

Yeah! I'm looking forward to stuff good things in here, and i want it to be perfectly fit, excellently match. Well, try to remind myself that patience will avoid inappropriate buy. So I think I'm going slow.

Hey! Amri bought a new washing machine! I don't know why I'm happy about it :P We watched the clothes being wash, joking around from beginning until the end. Haha. Damn excited. That's the most expensive thing in this house for the moment. But uh, if I'm not mistaken, a new fridge is coming right Kev? :P What?? ...Hey, I have my thing coming coming in ok!

~=~ Amri, Kev, it's been a fun day cleaning our house together =p Dah la fast breaking ceremony mcm gaya labour indon bukak posa =D

I remember something...gitaa. Anyway, I'm far from the busy streets and towns, highways - n there came peace ;) cao!

+notes+ ther cod to b unleash d. it's c.fizan.

2 comments:

revo said...

hahaa...same to me bro ..fasting like in foreign country ..huk2

however ..hope we are teh best tag-team for our project.

adieu.

revo said...

hahaa...same to me bro ..fasting like in foreign country ..huk2

however ..hope we are teh best tag-team for our project.

adieu.