11 August 2008

While I was riding just now...

I discovered two variables that is depending each other, affecting each other and blaming each other.

Don't Care & Don't Know.

"I don't care because I don't know"
"I don't know because I don't care"
"I didn't know, so I don't care"
"I didn't care, so I don't know"
"I don't know, so I don't care"
"I don't know and I don't care"

So how about people who doesn't know, but showing others that he/she cares? Isn't that pretending? Isn't that a big lie? Now try to relate this terminology with anything in this real world and find out if you one of them. Because knowing the wrong things might get you in a wrong place. Caring about the wrong things.

The next question might probably be, is the knowledge and information we have, is it right? Is it a fact? Is it ultimately true enough to convince yourself and be a strong reason for you to care?

Not so related: Smart people is growing in numbers, and so does fools...

p/s: comment your opinion thanks

No comments: