31 July 2006

Cram

It's been a while. Currently I am working on a project for my thesis. It's about a parallel program that runs on a multiple processor and able to perform on Sun Grid Engine. After a week, the Sun Grid Engine is working on the Sun Fire v880. And now I have to port a program for inferring phylogenies to run on the machine and utilize all four processors. It's a long way to go.

Since last week, I barely went home. Putting too much energy on work but it pays. Until I got sick for three days. But that doesn't stop me. Lucky I co-rent a house here near UPM. Don't have to go all the way across KL to get to Sg Buloh to sleep or to get shower.

So many things that I learn this few days, but there's more.. Hope in the future I can jump into supercomputer area, code for complex calculations and computations.

Tapi sekarang tengah buang masa sekejap. Tadi duduk dalam bilik server 5 jam. Cukup lah. Sejuk sampai jari rasa nak patah. Sambil blog, sambil sniff hotspot area.. :-p

No comments: