22 November 2006

Get wired.

Went to bed late last night. Managed to set the NFS and Samba server and wired my mac to it - and insecurely wired from outside. And now I'm upgrading my Debian to sid. I can't wait.

Ever wanted to login 2 different account on the same time? Use Tor. It will bounce your connection over number of other Tor clients which make you anonymous. Like you have two Yahoo! mail accounts which serve different purpose and you want to check both of them at the same minute. Well I have two browsers which are Safari and Firefox. Windows' users for example, can log into the first account using Internet Explorer while for another account you may use Firefox with Tor extension(works after Tor installed) - Torbutton. Below is , how Tor works and actually may become very useful for many situations ;)

No comments: