08 April 2007

just a brief of myself at the moment



still up 5am in the morning, need to maintain my bodyclock, now in the mid of two weeks of night shift - crazy, stretching some ideas on a flash montage, got a few from templatemonster, using amri's headphone and suddenly thinking of getting one noise-cancelling headphone, looking through Bose site, nah they're pretty damn too expensive, sorting my itunes playlist between bit rate and sample rate, back and forth, found out all yui's song are in good quality, wisemen and whatgoesaround sounded clarified too, iwow srs plugin is cool, serving an excellent quality of sound, but it hogged half of my cpu utilization, affecting my flash process, so i had to open up a terminal and renice -20 -p 319, these set up higher priority for flash application, then mac pro came to mind, hoping for one, it'll cost nearly down payment for a new civic, but imagining using a quad core, freezes me - iwow,psd*,fcp*,flash bla bla lalala

psd=photoshop, fcp=finalcutpro

No comments: