26 April 2007

Nothing particular

Ok it's been nearly two months here and I can say that I am really happy with the place and definitely the working environment. We have free coffees - lots of flavours, we have pantry (because my previous office doesnt), varieties of food stalls, very comfortable chair :) fast PCs but not fast enough, clean toilet complete with good hygiene, big musolla to sleep in :P, tight security, nice tag hehe, lots of foreigners, great teammates, lots of professional teams, good management and of course it's challenging here.

Age

Yeap I've been thinking about ages lately. About early people who get married at young age may live to see their children grow, work, and have their own families. About people who rarely talking to his parents, and imagining what they'll feel when the time is come for their parents to go. About which is more enjoyable between enjoying when we're singles or married. Yeah, i've been into many weird thinking lately.

Nik oh nik..

Nor Nikman is my housemate name, and he just forward me a link to an Utusan Online page. It is suppose to be a sad news, but I ROFLed =p because I just can't imagine he's working for a radio station. Here you know how geek he is.

1 comment:

revo said...

siut jer ...aku masih idup ..menghirup udara segar di taman equine ( udara segar ? )