24 June 2006

Happy Birthday

It all went well yesterday. She and her friends had a wonderful time after midnight - birthday wishes, chocolate cake, presents and me :p

I arrived near her hostel an hour after midnight. I called her to look out of the window. She was a bit shocked i guess hehe. We're chatted for nearly an hour, although she really up to something that time - some presentation preparation for the next day. Sorry dear.

That evening as promised, we ate dinner together with my sister. I didn't really talked a lot. I don't know why. I'm not sure. She really strucked my heart. So deep that I could melt if I were a chocolate. And then I started to fear, if I'm not the right man who can truly fits her.

If you read this my dear, happy belated birthday. May Allah protect you wherever you are and give you happiness you desire. Sorry for my previous mistakes. Whatever happens between us, hope our friendship last. Take care.

No comments: