21 June 2006

Thoughts at 12 Midnight

Just arrived at the office, the Security Operation Center, where less CPU with more LCD screens. But then, I only use one keyboard and a mouse to navigate all computers. Can you imagine? Well, that is because I install Synergy on each computer that enables me to control multiple computers with one set of input devices. One ring to rule them all..

Well last time, to get to my office took one(long & boring) hour on my dad's Honda C70 equipped with C4 explosion device(nah,that's crap).Sungei Buloh(glamourous as Sungei Wang) and Cheras is damn far, but now..things changed. Last two weeks I bought a Yamaha 135LC(green colour) and it really rocks especially the engine - quiet, steady & powerful. It took me less than 30 minutes tonight to get(here) with top speed at 160kmh - still steady. Not to worry, I just changed the engine oil yesterday :-p Maybe with a lil bit of modification later, it'll go faster.

This Friday is her birthday, the one God's creation that sits in my heart for more than three years. This year I'm going to give my best, like mom's and dad's, I really want her to enjoy. Take her day off since she is now busy in O&G(sakitpuan) posting - clinical year is her busiest year yet(we have less conversation, less sms and no lunch/dinner together :( A bouquet of flowers and a birthday cake and friends would be enough, i think. Wish me luck.

Another 2 hours, England will be slain by Sweden haha. Not that I'm against England, but I damn hate at how they play especially their slow attacking play. England is one example that shows all stars team will not promise anything :p I'm hoping for an enjoyable game soon.

No comments: